Edit and create your video discs with Nero's solution
Nero Video is the solution by Nero to edit video and create your own discs, both DVD and Blu-ray. Discover all the contents included in Nero Video and turn recording videos into a creative adventure.
Multimedia creation at your reach.
The developers of the best burning software of all times, Nero, have a complete range of products related with this purpose. Thus, the complete their offer with Nero Video, focused on multimedia creation.
Nero Vision Xtra
Time is up for the editing tool, Nero Vision Xtra, that application that included Nero MediaHub and Nero Vision, that was almost perfect to create any kind of optical disc in any sort of format (DVD, SVCD, VCD or Blu-ray) in a really easy manner.
Nero Video Editor is a worthy successor that adapts to the needs of modern times. Full compatibility with Windows operating systems (including the new Windows 10) and support for new high-quality video technologies are two of its most noteworthy features.
Furthermore, Nero Video is very easy to use. So simple that it doesn't even require a tutorial. Even though if you want to access video tutorials, you can get access from Nero Video itself.
Main features of Nero Video
- Video editing.
- Creation of discs: DVD and Blu-ray.
- Includes themes (abstract, sport, holidays, family, etc.).
- Possibility to use templates to create menus (2D, 3D, HD, animated).
- Includes transitions and effect templates.
- Support for AVCHD, MPEG-4 and BD-AV formats.
- Includes Nero Kwik Media software.
There are many programs similar to Nero Video that you can download for free, but none of them offer you the guarantee of Nero.
Download Nero Video, your disc authoring and editing software.
- You can try out the trial version for 15 days.
- AVCHD authoring and playback and the MPEG-4 and BD-AV formats aren't supported in the trial version.
Nero BackItUp Android 220.127.116.11
Nero's backup solution for Android
Nero AirBurn iPhone 1.0.14
Burn your iPhone's contents on a disc